Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The nearest thing...

The Nearest Thing to Heaven is a Child.


This weekend we battled fevers for the Gator man. Last Wednesday he was tossing around a temp of 104.0 I called the doc. I really didn't want to take him in so I gave Motrin and gave him a bath to bring it down. It came down, Thursday he was totally fine I thought it was just a bug... Friday he started again with the fevers and Saturday before the ward Christmas party he was 102.6. I gave him a little Motrin before we left for the Dr. he looked in both ears and found that one of his tubes was sitting in the canal and he had a very angry ear infection. Dang, just that fast after the tube fell out he had an ear infection. I bet we are in store for more of that tube action. The doctor warned that if he got another infection this winter that is the direction we will be going.

Munchie seems to have bypassed that icky-ness even though her brother tries to smother her with smoochies all day. I have to remind him that she can't have his kisses until he is all better.
Posted by Picasa