Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wooooo the Snow

We got dumped on about two weeks ago. He wanted to play in this before school. I said nope and I took his picture instead. When he got home from school I put all his snow gear on. Yes, it was even more than this. Until his face was the only skin showing. Then I let him play. He loved it. He stayed outside for four hours. When he finally came in, his lips were blue and he had a double barrel runny nose all the way to his chin. I had to give him a bath to warm him quickly. He had so much fun. I guess that is all that matters.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

All I can say is Brrh. I better go before my boys see this. They are sad we aren't coming to Utah this year to ski.