Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kindergarten Christmas Program

Pre-Concert
Ry and Payton

Program
Ry had her Christmas Program on Friday. She did a great job and remembered the songs and poems. Her favorite poem was...

I took a lick from my peppermint stick
and I thought it tasted yummy
It should have been on my Christmas tree
But I liked it better in my Tummy

We also took the ginger bread (Graham cracker) houses to have her teacher store. I thought I would try to make them with the sugar paste and they were very fragile and took forever to dry so I ended up going over to the school one lunch day and had the children give me the empty milk containers. I brought them home washed them out... then hot glued the crackers to them. we just have to tell the kids that the crackers are yucky... No eating cold hot glue...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: