Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And what of the News?

I have chatted with Gator's Cardiologist, and the news is good. He said that Gator's heart is looking pretty good. The area we were concerned about has been a concern from the beginning. It is something that the surgeons might address in the future. Dr.Su believes that he is a candidate for the Fontan. Yiiiiippppeeeeee. (Not that I am happy about sending my son off into another surgery, I just want to see him well) So our plan is this. Dr Su would like our family to enjoy his wish, so when we know the dates for his wish we will start planning his surgery date. We can't plan Wish dates until we have passports. We won't have passports turned in until Thursday.  Everything in time I suppose.

Hurray for a cruise... I gotta loose those pesky baby pounds, who am I kidding, loose the cookie, cake and candy pounds...

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

I just want to say how JEALOUS I am that you are going on a Disney Cruise....they are simply the greatest family vacation....not even joking! It has been 2 years since we went and even Lance can't stop talking about how much fun we all had....we can't wait to go again. So when is the cruise and which cruise....what direction are you headed? You will love it! Take extra memory cards for the camera..you'll need them!!
Oh....and Happy Bday to Gator Man...Lance was actually the one to inform me that he had a birfday...somehow the head Indian around here seems to be better informed than I am now a day...go figure.