Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some things he says...

I love it when Gator says these things......

I just can't BREEB (breath)

Is today famlee homo-me-bing?(family home evening)

Can I have ramma-noodle or a Breeddoe? (Ramen noodle or a burrito)

I really love this bressfess! (Breakfast)


His latest story goes something like this.

After falling down a friend asked if he got a boo boo.... He was baffled and later said.


G-" We can't say boo boo's because that is a bad word, right mom?"


M-"I didn't think that was a bad word, we can say it."


G-"No, it isn't nice to say."


M-"How come you think boo boo is not nice to say?"


G-"Because it has nipples!"


M-"You mean boobs?"


G-"oh yeah!"


M-"yeah we probably shouldn't say that, you can say chest, or for guys pecs. Boo boo is okay to say for an ouchie though."

2 comments:

Newz Uplink said...

Nice website good work also visit
http://newzuplink.blogspot.com for latest Ps3 xbox ETC newz

Natalie said...

So cute Brynnie---what a squishie guy!! Our prayers are with you this week for him!! Love you!