Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

CineHope!!!

I just need to share this here as well... I am asking for help again... Sounds like me doesn't it.... Many of you know about the amazing Intermountain Healing Hearts. I have served on the governing board and now I serve on the executive board. This wonderful group has helped our little family heal in a way that is different than doctors and nurses. It has given me a place to vent, to ask questions from veteran heart moms, to feel like we are not alone in our little journey... So here is the deal, Open Air  Cinema is a company that builds and sells those huge out door movie screens... I bet you have been to a movie in the park? Well they are giving a non-profit organization one entire 20' system.... This is a huge deal to our group because at family heart camp we have been using these exact screens. AND we have so many other events we could do if we owned our own equipment! I feel like I am paying it forward in a way by helping out... So here is what you have to do....

 go here http://www.facebook.com/openaircinema?sk=app_204169126292521

Then find Intermountain Healing Hearts

 click vote!

Then get a warm fuzzy for helping me out!
 This is at Heart Camp! We have so much fun!!!

No comments: