Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We had a wonderful day of LOVE! It was rather busy too! I was helping two friends with their kids in the morning and I loved seeing them all so jazzed to get to school and pass out their Valentines. Gator took Harley Davidson valentines with pencils. It was a great excuse to get Gator to practice writing his name over and over. Which he happily did. Then once everyone was picked up/dropped off my boyfriend/hubby took us out to lunch! I ran back to Ry's school to help with her class party. Gator played on my phone...



Munchie wanted to be right in the middle of the action. (As Always) I couldn't snap a picture of Ry because she was too busy enjoying her class party.
We made a yummy Elk steak and bake potatoe dinner and then went to get frozen yogurt as a treat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: