Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We had a wonderful day of LOVE! It was rather busy too! I was helping two friends with their kids in the morning and I loved seeing them all so jazzed to get to school and pass out their Valentines. Gator took Harley Davidson valentines with pencils. It was a great excuse to get Gator to practice writing his name over and over. Which he happily did. Then once everyone was picked up/dropped off my boyfriend/hubby took us out to lunch! I ran back to Ry's school to help with her class party. Gator played on my phone...



Munchie wanted to be right in the middle of the action. (As Always) I couldn't snap a picture of Ry because she was too busy enjoying her class party.
We made a yummy Elk steak and bake potatoe dinner and then went to get frozen yogurt as a treat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: