Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A complex bird problem

Yesterday we had these two little birdies fly into the garage. In a panic they kept flying in circles and going back to the same spot. They would chirp at each other. I am sure it was the wife yelling that they should have gotten directions. We tried to get them out by luring them with bread crumbs they weren't really into that. Then I tried the broom. Yeah, that doesn't work in a garage with super tall ceilings. So I just had to wait until they figured it out. I left the door open and kept checking on them until I went in and they had finally made it out!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sally said...

Bah-ha-ha!! I bet it was the wife yelling at the husband!

Angee and Thom said...

hee hee silly birdies! But oooo kudos for the very organized garage!