Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Saturday is a Special day

I am teaching them young!!! We are in cleaning mode on Saturday morning. Everyone gets an age appropriate job/jobs and we go to it. If we can finish all our cleaning, we usually get to play the rest of the day. Munchie follows after me and likes to be right under my feet. She must be picking good things up because she is really getting the potties to sparkle! Sorry, bad pictures, cause I grabbed my phone really fast to shoot these before she tried scrubbing the shower and sorting laundry.


It is always nice to take little breaks and the girls played a few giggle games while Gator was finishing his room. Ry would put the blanket on her head and then pull it up and the static would make her hair all crazy. Ry would toss herself in a fit of giggles and because she was laughing so hard, Munchie would laugh and laugh... It was great fun.




It didn't work as good on Ry's longer/thicker hair. They are using the very wonderful pink blankie. Munch calls it a gankie! She is talking up a storm.... Funny little things keep coming out of her mouth. She says book and sings "baby baby...oooooooh..... baby baby...ooooh" just like Justin Beiber. Daddy and I are determined to get it on tape and win millions of dollars for having the youngest child we know sing JB's songs... Just 17 months and belting out tunes.... And she is a dancing super star... All these Homies love to get their groove on... I wish I had a camera ready all the time...

In this video we are watching just a tiny bit of her usual dance moves.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sally said...

Ry looks so different with those teeth! Last time I saw her they were missing or her baby teeth.