Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Don't be fooled!!!

You must not be fooled by this sweet smile and cute little boy. Behind every smile is a crafty, always thinking mind that wants to play and get into trouble. He came to me yesterday and told me that he had left our circle on his bike to visit a friend. Then later, after I had given him the punishment for leaving without telling me, he told me"what I did wasn't very good, but at least I told you the truth" I had to give him credit, he had. That very same day he sent his friend down our driveway of death... Backwards.... in the wagon... There were no major injuries and his heart was beating pretty crazy when I asked why he did that.
"Well, because he said he wanted to".
He tracked mud all over the back patio, he insisted it was another friend. He is always asking to play outside. He finally figured out that if he gets up, gets showered, gets dressed and asks what it is I expect him to accomplish, like make his bed, pick up his room, do a couple of other small jobs.... that he can play play play... I love this little boy... Summer stinky and everything. (You know what I am talking about?)
  

squirrel!!!
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Him and roman would be partners in crime. My sweet little boy had turned into a mini monster of the summer testing all the boundaries.