Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gorilla snot, whaaaatttt?

Eden is in the busy girl stage. She watches for moments of complete chaos then finds something to explore and get into! We finally sold the Honda Accord and found a van that is new to us. It needs some clean-up love but that kinda stuff comes easy to us homies! I have joined the ranks of goobers. I am so ok with that. My friend Heidi calls hers a Swagga Wagon. I choose to believe i am secure enough that with that title i am not a goober. The best part..... Its paid off!! It is like better then new to us, ots like.... Awesome to us! So we were trying to go get a few things taken care of and Eden found the super sticky hair gel... Will she always look homeless? All the kids got haircuts yesterday and we also waxed Ry's brows. Now before I get crazy comments, yes I know she is 7 but she has brows that are long and curl weird. She cries when I tweeze so I just wax quick and it's over. That's what you get when your mom is a cosmetologist. Enjoy the phone shots of Eden covered in yuck!

No comments: