Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

G Family Reunion 2012

 I love our family reunions. We had a little history lesson on how long these reunions have been going on. I have been attending them since I was 4 years old. I have missed a few years here and there but not many.
 My kids love them too. We always have so much to do.
 One of the cousins/cousin husbands had the hook up on this amazing blow up water park... It was soooooo awesome! Thanks Jordan!
 I guess I didn't really take too many pics of us hanging out....
 
 Here is the gang...  Our family does an auction so that each grandchild can have a scholarship to help with school. I was one of the first kids to get this! Daddy made this amazing camo cabinet. Perfect for a garage or work room. With so many outdoors men we knew with would be a hit. He even made it so it could roll around... No problem gun loading with this baby!
 man my pictures don't do it justice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: