Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, August 3, 2012

G Family Reunion 2012

 I love our family reunions. We had a little history lesson on how long these reunions have been going on. I have been attending them since I was 4 years old. I have missed a few years here and there but not many.
 My kids love them too. We always have so much to do.
 One of the cousins/cousin husbands had the hook up on this amazing blow up water park... It was soooooo awesome! Thanks Jordan!
 I guess I didn't really take too many pics of us hanging out....
 
 Here is the gang...  Our family does an auction so that each grandchild can have a scholarship to help with school. I was one of the first kids to get this! Daddy made this amazing camo cabinet. Perfect for a garage or work room. With so many outdoors men we knew with would be a hit. He even made it so it could roll around... No problem gun loading with this baby!
 man my pictures don't do it justice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: