Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Traci Aviary

Our little outing was a while back, I found these images on my camera. We visited Traci Aviary as part of our POAP.. There were some really cool new exhibits. It was small compared to the zoo and there were a whole bunch of kids camps running around. We made our visit short and sweet.   It was also hot! So the secret to success was going to be, make it quick and make it count.
 
 Gator
 Munchie
 The best part is how close it is to Liberty Park. The kids loved playing in the streams and water fountains.
 My little Hottie
 I just let them get in with their clothes on. Then when it was time to get into the car I had them strip and wrap up in towels.
 Crazy Gator just finds a place to park it! He kept saying..."aaaaahhhhh nice and cool."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!