Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby Shower

My little brother and his wife had their first baby.. She is such a dolly. I am so excited for May to have a cousin just her age. I have such sweet memories of spending time with my cousins and love them so much. We don't get to spend nearly enough time together. Some have gone to school, some have become amazing mothers and fathers, some have developed their talents and careers. They just amaze me. So for May to have a little buddy is so exciting. Ry, Alex, and Eden are so lucky to already have such fun cousins. Ry and her Grace could be stitched at the hip and have been called twins on multiple occasions. Munch and Gator play so great with Arli and Wells... I just love seeing these cute little relationships. Hurray for cousins!!! We threw a shower to celebrate our newest addition... With lots of yummy things to eat and lots of chatting. It is hard to determine if baby Jenivee looks like her mommy or daddy? I think a great combo of both. Chaison is learning to be great dad. He has a great example so if he gets in a bind he knows who to call. It is so cute to see him with his little daughter. I am pretty sure she will have him wrapped around her finger in no time, if he isn't already......


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: