Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

This wonderful day used to be very difficult. That all changed after our Ryleigh came into our family. I loved celebrating my mom/mil but it was a reminder of what I wanted (to be a mommy) Then after Gator was born and still fighting in the hospital I finally got to hold him after waiting 21 days... I still remember how I felt before Ry and try really hard to hug and love women in general. Thankful that each friend/mom blesses my life regardless of if they have kiddles or not. Mother's Day is so happy now. My family makes me feel so loved. I got breakfast in bed.. So yummy! I also got some sweet gifts. I never thought I would love little homemade cards and pictures so much. I am so lucky and so blessed!

No comments: