Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Talking to my missionary

My little sister is serving an LDS mission in the Santa Rosa, California mission. She is so amazing. Sister Clawson was called and reported to the MTC. Three days later she has a seizure. Preslee's medication wasn't working properly. After a week at home she was released and told that she could return after six months of being seizure free. I think I would have bagged the whole thing because I could easily say that this was a sign that I had clearly done what I needed and I did not need to return. But Preslee didn't give up, she exemplifies preserving. She took more church related classes, became a temple worker, and continued working until she became completely debt free. She went back to the MTC on my birthday. She has had a couple of seizures since going out but seems to smile through the scares.. As long as she doesn't hurt herself or anyone else she is allowed to continue to serve. On Mother's Day we got to talk to her over the computer!!! It was so fun to see he face and hear here voice. I am so jealous of the experiences she is having.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: