Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dance observation day

Everyday we go over with Munchie which day it is. If it is a dance day and how long before we can go to dance. This little girl loves to be in her class. She is so excited to be part of something. I love that they have classes for little littles. 

She even gets to be in class with her best friend Abby. Abby likes dance too after she isn't sad anymore. So we didn't get any photo's of the girls together. Although they are so funny to watch.

My Ry is getting back into it all. I think it is a great workout. Maybe I should sign up for an adult class.

We have to sit out and enjoy the grass for a couple more days. It won't be long until the snow comes and we are inside all the time. 

Gator is my favorite. I think he has more injuries related to riding his bike more than anything. Yet he hops right back on and is off again. Even sporting his boots. Speaking of injuries...The other day he collided with someone on the play ground. His poor teacher sent him to the office in a panic because two students came up to her and told her two very different stories and when she saw him, his nose was bleeding and he was holding his arm. One student reported that he had fallen from the jungle gym and had broken his arm. The other the collision story. So to be safe she sent him to the office right away. They of course call me. I was sitting out front of the school waiting for the kids to be out so I just popped inside and found him sad but okay.  He wouldn't let anyone look at his arm because the blood had adhered his shirt to the sore. So I did what any good mom would do and pulled his shirt off while he wailed loud enough for the whole school to hear. It was just scraped up really good. So we bandage him and off we went. 

No comments: