Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Girls Well Check.

The little Girls went in last week for well Checks... Awesome that there are no shots this time. I prepped Munchie anyway. She was disappointed because they don't get to pick out of the prize drawer unless there are pokes...  Here are the results.

Eden who is 3-
Weighs in at 36.2 lbs and is the 90th % (just two pounds short of her big brother)
Is 38 inches tall, that is the 72% (she is almost as tall as her brother too)
She wears 4t clothes for the long legs she sports.
She also went to the dentist and has no cavities.

MayLee who is 9 months-
Weighs in at 18.15 lbs and is in the 60th % (2 pounds shy of the weight limit on her carseat)
is 30.5 inches tall, that is the 99%
She wears 12 month clothes and some 18 month depending on the make.
She has 2.5 teeth and will bust 3 more through any day. (ask me if that is fun?)

Both girls are impressive as can be!


1 comment:

Sally said...

Please don't find me annoying, I'm a car seat technician and so I poke my nose in sometimes... Anyways, check the height restrictions of your car seat too. She might already be too tall. Love your family too much to not say anything!! :)