Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Where exactly does time go?

Just when I feel like I have manage to live in the moment. When I feel like I have loved minutes and days with my family, time has a way of zipping by so fast.
So here is a back date post from about 2 weeks ago.

Look at this big girl... Her hair is getting so long. She loves to have braids... If I ask her what she would like me to do in her hair she says "bwaids". Those darn R sounds are tricky. As are her S-blends. That is okay because it sounds so cute when she says "farkle" it is just like Ry. We puppy-sitted, which is extremely similar to babysitting except it is harder to know if they need to go out to potty.
 We watched this guy. BEN.
 Oh Dat Ma!
 And this guy. Jackson.
 It went mostly like this.... "No, NO baby girl. Don't get the doggie!"
 No, NO Doggie don't get the Baby!!!!

No comments: