Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Reflections 2017 Within Reach

Both Alex and Eden entered the Reflections program. Alex wrote a poem, a silly poem. He loves Shel  Silverstein, and he patterned his poem entitled "Without reach" to the same style as Mr. Silverstein.... He then painted an awesome watercolor of a boy looking with a magnifying glass at a lady bug. While we were in St. George, Alex found a really neat leaf that he took a photo of with my phone. All of Alex's art received award of excellence and is moving onto council.

Eden wanted to paint a watercolor of a bright flower. She also took a photo of raspberries in my hand.   I loved that she loves bright colors and both kids really like close up photography, like me. I know that I influence them in their photo's but they take them all by themselves. Find their subjects and then edit with filters, or no filters. This photo Eden took, also took 27 photos to get the right one. She had a lot of blurry or blown out pictures. Alex on the other had only took 4 photos and found his perfect shot.

No comments: