Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

St. George century

Last bike ride of the year. We all headed down to sunny St. George. A gorgeous ride through Snow canyon, a very fun "with swim suits" this year time at Sand Hollow, plus hotel swimming and geocaching. 



The water was a little colder than fun for me, so I only got in as far as I had to. We played on the beach the rest of the time. We also rented a Jet ski and had a great time taking turns going with Jeff. 














We like to write up posters for Jeff. I must have missed May's somehow.

Asher and Mine says, " Welcome to cycling, You're now broke" and Jeff's biggest fear: If he dies, his wife will sell his bike for what he told her it cost" Hahahaha!!! If you are a cyclist, you know exactly what I am talking about. 




Smiling because he is just about to cross the finish on the last 100 mile bike ride.






























No comments: