Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Skate park

Alex took all of his saved up money and bought a new scooter. He needed to try it out at an official skatepark. Eden actually loves the skatepark too. She is almost as brave as the boys. Asher Crasher Basher is the perfect name for my little dare devil. He just doesn't stop... He falls down one minute and is back up for another go, the next. I try and stay with ash to keep him safe, but he either goes too fast for me to keep up, or he is down in the bottom of the half pipe and I can't be up down and up and down the whole time. Plus also, he doesn't have very good skatepark etiquette. Asher will scoot right in front of other skateboarders or bikers, or who ever happens to be there. I know that they get annoyed, but I try to apologize. My pardons and what not, are usually met with grunts and  occasionally I will meet a kind hearted guy who laughs and is easy going. But not many, those skatepark guys are hard core. We try not to stay too too long, just so they can have their park back quick. And we try and go while May and Ry are at school. Alex was off enjoying himself so much, I didn't even get a still photo of him. But he sure did look awesome on his fancy new self paid for green scooter.








No comments: