Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

It will take some time for me to get used to writing 2014… I was checking expirations and when they said 2014 it just wouldn't register in my brain. I am slowly wrapping myself around the idea. It has been such a wonderful year for our family. The growth and blessings we have seen have been enormous. We are looking forward to this new year and all that it will mean and bring to us.
It has been a rough week. We have had a bunch of sickies at our house. It makes for a rather bummer of a vacation. I call do-over. Gator had it first and it always scares me when he starts to feel yucky. I took him to an Insta-care. It is viral. That means there isn't anything we can do, go home and ride it out. Well then Eden has been showing signs of it. But she fights off bugs like this like a prize fighter. May on the other hand has been miserable. She has been feverish since Saturday and I took her into the doc who ran a Flu test which came back negative. Whew! We also ran over to get an x-ray to rule out fluid in her lungs. It too looked good. Still she has these awful fevers. It makes me so sad to see her feel so yucky. Now daddy is feeling really yucky. He spent his New Year Eve snoozing on the couch. So our new year party was very chill.





Happy NEW YEAR !!!!!

No comments: