Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Mays first Birthday cake smash in Chrome Filter



I had this amazing cake smash planned for MayLee. I had researched on Pinterest just how I wanted it to be. Then May got sick and she just wasn't up to it all. We did it anyway. She also isn't using her oxygen so I filtered everything in Chrome. I am pleased to have this memory. She had a good time destroying her pink cake! 





















1 comment:

Gee Family said...

These pictures are TO DIE FOR!!! Love all of them. What a great, fun memory!