Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The things today.

I very much love this Mormon Message! 

          Come What May, and Love It

Today we went up to the hospital for labs, another PRA, and clinic. Gator did fantastic. He didn't even cry when he had his poke. Probably because Chels did it for him again. She is fast and explains things to him and it doesn't even hurt. He is becoming very brave with needles. Clinic was a measurement of weight, height, and listening. He sounds like a washing machine instead of a drum. He is also a little guy and is not much bigger than his little sister who is three years younger than him. Just to give you an idea of his bitty-ness. They both wear 4T pants. Gator will be 7 in April. I guess it would be okay if he had a short daddy, but his dad is 6'4". He is genetically supposed to be a little taller, I think. His case will be presented tomorrow in a meeting. Transplant will discuss their findings, along with Doctor Su. I am sad to not have our visits with Doc Su anymore. Once we are with transplant we have a new Doctor. Lucky for us we really really like Doc Everitt, she makes leaving Dr. Su better. I think he will still peak in on us every now and then. We are pretty attached to our Docs and I think that feeling is mutual. Then the kids and I ran around trying to figure out insurance stuff. After that we rushed home to get to Eden's dance class. 
While Eden was at dance, I took Gator to school. After dance we went to find some rubber mats for our new van!!! Eeeep! Squeeel !! It is absolutely the coolest car I have ever driven. New to us and so awesome. If mini vans are not your dream car, that's okay.. I happen to love them. A lot less miles, a lot younger then Gertie the blue, and totally decked out! 

We grabbed the kids from school after that and finally came home to do homework, start dinner and pick up a little. It was a long productive day. 


 


No comments: