Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The last of December

I really needed to post this great long post yesterday. It will be a catch up for family records.
 The first snow and the kids are itching to get out in it. Gator asks me so many times that it is almost frustrating… Finally I say "please get on your gear and go out"!!!!
 The girls love it all too!
 May wanted to go out and play in the snow but her mom is so mean so she had to stay inside
 At least she got to eat Cheeto's




 Eden is a full contact eater. Still….
 The girls had their winter dance recital. Eden was Ellie the Elf. They both did such a fantastic job.

 Any excuse to get dolled up and wear makeup and curl up your hair is a dang good day.

 Merry Christmas!!! These are the kiddies little Christmas clothes!!!


 All dressed up. (we cut Ry's bangs, I am pretty sure it aged my little girl 4 years)

I just had to add, how cute is this daddy with his matching tie????

 Christmas Eve it is tradition to go to the Clawson side for a special dinner and to wait for the Elves to bring our jambes. They are left of the front porch and it is so fun to have new pjs for everyone.

 We draw names and exchange gifts.

 
We also read the story of Jesus's birth.
 



 
 We got to talk to our missionary!!! The best part is being with family and eating till you are stuffed… I should have taken a photo of all the yummy things we have.

 
 Christmas morning after our family sees what we got from Santa and we have opened gifts we head to The Homer side Brunch. The food is every bit part of the tradition. It is always the worry that we want something different. WRONG-O…. We get these super yummy things once a year…


 Enjoying
 I actually got a shot of this one. The other two are so busy playing I can't seem to catch them.
  It was an amazing year. The kids were spoiled.
They each get one Santa gift…

Ry- Hair tools…. Flat Iron and curling wand
Alex- Snow board
Eden- Pink and purple bike
MayLee- Playing station cube

Jeff and I got gym passes… I am so excited to improve my health.

They also got so many other wonderful things.
It was really fun for Eden this year. She really understood the magic.
As you can see we have been very busy.




No comments: