Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moving along

Daddy and I had our enormous transplant evaluation day yesterday. We visited with a team member from each part of our big team. Overwhelming as it was we are moving forward. Gator man still has a few tests we need to do in order to officially list him. Then it's the waiting game. Thank you all for the continued prayers,strength and love. I would really love to comfort eat through this (cookies, cakes, pretty much every lovely thing is out!).. I would need to be rolled around after... Instead i have found other ways to get my mind off of things. 

MayLee had a well check today. She is doing beautifully. She also got shots today! 


I made some masks from an online tutorial! They turned out pretty cute! 

I think my next project will be some tank cozys. May's O's tank could be totally dolled up!

No comments: