Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moving along

Daddy and I had our enormous transplant evaluation day yesterday. We visited with a team member from each part of our big team. Overwhelming as it was we are moving forward. Gator man still has a few tests we need to do in order to officially list him. Then it's the waiting game. Thank you all for the continued prayers,strength and love. I would really love to comfort eat through this (cookies, cakes, pretty much every lovely thing is out!).. I would need to be rolled around after... Instead i have found other ways to get my mind off of things. 

MayLee had a well check today. She is doing beautifully. She also got shots today! 


I made some masks from an online tutorial! They turned out pretty cute! 

I think my next project will be some tank cozys. May's O's tank could be totally dolled up!

No comments: