Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2017

August 24th and 25th Second summer

Three weeks of school when we first start, then three weeks off. It's nice to have little breaks. We call our first track off time,second summer, since it's still summer feeling. 

We wanted to try something we hadn't before so we loaded up the scooters and the kids and we tried out a skate park. I thought it might be intimidating for my 26 month old. But we are talking about  Asher-Smasher-Crasher-Basher. He was completely fearless and loved it so much. All the kids did. The teenagers at the park were not too sure about all the littles taking over. Especially since Ash has no sense of being in someone else's way. Specific people go with specific tricks they want to try and perfect (this is what I gathered) and want certain spaces to do these tricks and little people get right in the way. There was loud grunting from nearly all the older population. 
MayLee was the most cautious but was learning to put that aside and just go with it.
Alex thinks he is a Youtube star and narrates his moves. 
Eden just likes going way fast.



After our first experience being pretty great, we thought it might be cool to check out another skate park. The next day we tried out a new park about 15 minutes away. It was even better. I had a harder time taking photo's because I felt like I needed to chase the baby around so I could make sure he didn't get hurt. There were other little kids here and we went in the middle of the day when I hoped that the older kids were in school.





















No comments: