Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The dudes, salsa, cowboy outfit, snazzy

I don't even remember the exact reason we were at grandma and grandpa's house. But I thought it was pretty darn cool that all the dudes were hanging out in this chair. 
 It has been a long time goal to have all the ingredients (well most) in my garden for salsa!!!! This year will be my first success. Tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and jalapeƱo all from the garden. I had to grab some limes and then the spices. It was yummy.


 Alex wore this outfit to school. Minus the hat because hats aren't allowed at school. It was killing me. The recess aid is my sweet friend and she was texting me updates of his day while wearing this outfit.

She writes- Seriously your sons pants are killin me today.

Me- It took all of my will power to keep from giggling, he chose the whole outfit. I had no idea he had  deep down cowboy fascination.

M- It't awesome!!!
Oh My, He is getting frustrated with dodgeball game and yelled out. " I can't move that fast, I got boots and tight girl jeans on."

Me- *totally die laughing*
 This little darling duo, keep me on my toes every moment. Someday when they are engineers, artists, or great leaders I will look back and not worry that they needed to touch so much stuff, cut, color, take apart and explore mediums like toothpaste and Ajax. It will be soon, I won't screech and lock myself in the bathroom to chill. One day, I won't have to lock up everything that is way important. NOW..... YES!


No comments: