Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Lotoja 2017

Lotoja 2017 is successfully completed. 206 miles on his bike. He got the extra miles riding from our hotel in Logan to the start line. He spent tons of time training and riding with the BAA team and especially his good friend Brad. (Pictured here) He also road with Kelly and John and gained a lot from all of these guys and their encouragement and support.  

And here they go!
 Alanna (Brad's wife) and I got asked questions by a million people because we had on bright shirts and a walkie talkie. One lady was totally bugged that I couldn't answer her question. She told me I should know because I had on a bright shirt. I told her I am just a wife doing support for my hubby. Not happy with me at all. 
 
This is stop three waiting for the guys to get here. It rained just a little at this stop, which was nice because I was pretty warm most of the day and it helped to cool things off just a little.
I bumped into a heart mom!!! Hurray for heart moms and daddy bike riders.
 I am very tired and my makeup is smudged.... 
 Just 40 ish miles to go. My bumb would be killing me about now.
 Still smiling..
His awesome finish. I was so relieved and proud of him. Way to go Babe.
 We stayed in the neatest motel in Jackson. It had actual keys. 



 
Lotoja was the last of the three big rides and Jeff qualified for the triple crank. It was a lot, A LOT of hard work. 


I am super glad he got to meet some of his goals and cross things off his list.








No comments: