Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

09-25-09

I know Ry already has curly hair, but we thought it would be fun to get some foam rollars and give'em a try... She looked so cute... and it is a different curl pattern...
Then, Because I am trying this- reuse, recycle,repurpose thing we decided to make a purse out of the drink pouches... This is super easy and I got the directions right off the internet (thanks google) We still have three more colors to try... This one is Ry's. call me if you want the directions. It really took about fifteen minutes to sew... I am working on a new stichery, The stitchery is done I just need to turn it into a pillow.... Thanks for the pattern Terry. And I am happy to have interfacing to make my calender cover so I will post a picture when I get it done...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a way cute purse! When I unpack my sewing machine I want to make one! :)