Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whats that you say?

With Ry having a little bug and then Gator having similar symptoms I wasn't too frantic this time... I actually waited three days before making the phone call to his ped and then the trek up to PCMC for a five hour stay in the ER... The smell, the consistency and the volume should have been indicators but I tried to brush it off... So today we waited and what did they say!!!! C-DIFF AGAIN..... He is super prone to that darn stuff... so with Flagil as our buddy and Jolly's RX not too far. (they compound) I am happy to report we are on the mend... We caught it very early so he won't need to be hospitalized and he keeps eating/drinking so we don't need IV's WoooHOOO!!!!! Gator also saw Julie (PT) today.. She keeps cheering him on saying he is a walker he just doesn't have the endurance... Plus I am sure being sick doesn't help... So he should be walking very soon.... and last... Ry and I sewed the pillow today so we should be able to post our stitchery tomorrow...It is so dang cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor little dude! That is some nasty stuff, and the smell! Ugh! I hope he starts feeling better!

Anonymous said...

We are not far at all from the Lakewood area! Just about 15 minutes north in Puyallup. I realized after I posted about the fair that my title probably made NO sense to those outside the state! It's a good one, although traffic gets a little hairy when you live in town for those 3 weeks in the fall.

I'm so sorry to hear that Alex has C-Diff again, I've heard that stuff can be nasty! Great news, though, that he can be treated at home. There's truly nothing like home with these heart kiddo's.

How long ago did you live in WA?

Hope you have a great weekend and that everyone is feeling better soon!

Jesse (Luke's mom)

Anonymous said...

Wow...with the sick kids you are still getting all that done??? I don't get that much done and I have zero kids. Crazy! Everything is so cute. Glad Gator's on the mend!

Anonymous said...

C-diff, that stinks...literally! We realy need to get a playdate together (when they get better), Mason could sure use the social interaction with someone his age and I could use some pointers! Now that we are home and post-Glenn, I really need to get going on the early intervention, could you give me that info.? Get well soon!