Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, September 22, 2008

The credit goes to.....

The instructions for this darling check book cover is on http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com My cousin Andrea won one... Check out her blog to the right...

3 comments:

k t said...

thx

Amy said...

Your blog design is beautiful. And those kids aren't bad either!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! I want the lime green tutu in Ry's dance class. Would the kids laugh at me if I wore it to ballet? It is so adorable!!! Maybe I'll just have to wear it while I clean the house!

And your checkbook cover turned out beautifully! Can't wait to see your calendar cover.

Have a great day, my dear!

ps. Amy above is a graphic designer so her blog design comment is a real compliment. Congrats! It IS lovely! :)