Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

A bunch of randomness!!

Last night Ry wasn't feeling all that well.. She slept in until noon today. But she was feeling much better this afternoon.. She was back laughing while we made mush-mush faces on the glass before I cleaned it...
This is the heart check book cover I made the polk-a-dot is on the inside..
I loved making it.. But it was harder than I thought because my machine didn't like that I used heat bond in the center of the fabrics instead of interfacing. It kept getting stuck and making the thread go wacky... I am going to go by some facing for the other little calender one I am making...
This is a picture of our first attempt to copy a hair style from http://piggiesnponies.blogspot.com/ It is pretty nice just going to a sight and asking Ry what she wants in her hair instead of trying to guess all the time....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute stuff!

i would love for you to post the checkbook pattern and instructions, or did you do do it by guessing?
kt