Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just about ready for school!

I Love Fall!!!! I love the sweater weather, the school supplies (I have a weird love for new school supplies), the colors, the good eats from the garden and all the super things that happen. I just got out the camera and shot a few while we waited to walk to school!

He can find the littlest grossest things to eat...Bugs...ewwwww
I love his "Old-Man" jacket. I gotta find him some old man shoes too!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenn said...

It was so good to see you guys! Your are all looking so great, and the glamour party looked awesome. You are one cool mom! Hope your having a great week.
Love,
the Pearson's

Lyndee said...

Hey, I know I am retarded but I can't find you phone number and i am in serious need of a hair chopping! Do you have time? :)

Simmons Family: said...

The pictures are totally cute!! I love the old man jacket..he looks like such a stud! I love that his hair is EXACTLY like Owen's... baby white fluffy mohawk!

Can't wait for sweaters, jeans and jacket season... that'll be around Dec in AZ!

Andrea

Marti said...

I love that jacket! We had so much fun at the party! Thanks for inviting us! Haley is so jelous that Ry gets to go to school! What a mean mom I am!

berrymom said...

Great pictures!! I love the little man jacket.

Tamra said...

I love the jacket. That is sooo cute. Little boys should dress like old men more often-they could do aways with all the duckie and lambs on boys clothing. I love fall. I am not much of a summer person, but I live for fall.

Tami Acord-Nelson said...

I am so glad to meet someone with a fixation on school supplies! I love them! I have to STOP myself from buying them! I also love Fall. Alex looks so cute in that old man jacket! I want sawyer in one! Sooooo cute!
Glad you are well!
Love,
Tami and Thatcher

The McOmie Four said...

Oh my heck, he looks so great! I am so glad that you are doing well. I hope that all stays that way.
Jessica McOmie