Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Leg and Arm warmers

So have you seen those darling leg and arm warmers... they cost like 12-15$, right? well I saw this on a friends blog... I MADE these for the kids today for about 1$ it was sooooooo easy... So Ry's say "Heart breaker" and Gator has Halloween-ie ones...


Sorry he wasn't so happy about me taking his picture... He wanted to be held right then...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

berrymom said...

They are super cute! How did you make them? I would love to try it!

Lance and Raegan said...

COme on, give it up......the secret that is. How'd ya do it you little super mom? You amaze me!!! Love the pillows too! I love them and can't believe you made them for $1.00. Go Brynn!!!

Molly said...

You must publish your secret! Macy just started dance and I almost bought some of the $15 ones. I would love to make them instead!

jenica said...

hehe. i love it, they look great!

xoxo