Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A word about my addiction

I thought everyone knew I had a problem, I know that this may come as a surprise to some... But, I love stitching... I have been doing it for years, a girl in hair school introduced me to it and I have loved it ever since... So if you have never tried, you will love it. It is really fulfilling because you can finish a whole pattern in one to two days ( instant gratification).. Plus, I like to spend all my extra cash on crafty stuff... There.... it's out in the open... I have a ton of cute patterns, but most of them can be purchased from craft stores... I like itchy fingers as one of my fave pattern lines... So the little "boots" was a stitchery first then I turned it into a pillow, I would like to do one for each month this year. We will see how that goes.... Just because I love it doesn't always mean I have time for it. DANG IT!!!

3 comments:

Simmons Family: said...

I wish I could get into something like that... I can't sit still for more than 10 minutes. You do a fabulous job at stitching... good luck with once a month... make sure you post your finished projects!

Andrea

Reynolds Family said...

Will you teach me? I've always wanted t learn! I think all your stitchery is so cute!

Andrea said...

I recently discovered embroidery too. Love it! I have one I did for our wall and haven't even gotten around to framing it...don't know if I still love it or not. Oh well. Your "boots" are so cute!