Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

On The Day You Were Born

 
 
 
 


On the day you were born:
A gallon of gas cost around $2.89
A loaf of bread cost $1.00 (from Dunfords on Mondays)
The president of the United States is Barack Obama
The president of our church is Thomas S. Monson
A gallon of milk costs $ 2.29
The weather was very cold and slightly snowy
Daddy is 33 years old
Mommy is 31 years old
Ry is 8 years old
Gator is 5 years old
Munchie is 2 years old
Some of our favorite gadgets are our Iphone 5 and our Mini Ipads.
One of our favorite family activities is going to a fun place to eat or on a "date" with the kids. This means we can go shopping or even just rent a movie and hang out together.
Some neat things about your daddy. He owns his very own business called Copper Canyon Design. He is the first counselor to Bishop Hansen and a Home teacher. He loves to ride his bike for fun.
Some neat things about your mommy... I do a little bit of hair out of our house. I was just released as the 10-11 year old primary teacher and a visiting teacher. I love to craft and read when I am not taking care of my little family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Awww your new angel is sooo beautiful!! Congrats!! Just wanted you to know sweetie that myself and my granddaughter both have a sacral dimple and have never had any problems. It was a little tender when stretched when I was pregnant but other than that...no problems at all!!

Love to you and the family and give Gator a hug from me!!
Cricket