Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome Baby

After some non-stress tests and never changing from a 1. We finally decided to have our baby via C-Section. My second delivery this way. I was ready to be done with being large. I won't lie, I was pretty sure I was going to be pregnant forever. I love the end result (the baby) but I am not a good pregnant lady. This smile means that the end is in sight and we can almost see our little girlie. 
I didn't have to labor, I didn't have to push... I just showed up and was ready! The best part is, within a few minutes we would be done... That is pretty awesome I tell ya! 
Here is daddy all gowned up! I love the suit!
 
Here we go...I didn't even get the shakes this time... It must be the Pit that does that to me.  
TAAAAA DDDDAAAAA! She is here!
 
Isn't she just the loveliest shade of PINK!!! 
One thing to note... Her umbilical cord was enormous... Nearly every person in the room commented on it. It is hard to see how big it is here, but look at her arm in comparison. 
Here we are, what a motley crew!
 
This is my doctor! Jane Bowman... She is a wonderful and caring doctor. She really listened to me and made me feel like I was in charge, without compromising my health or baby girl... Plus she is just down right cool.   
Posted by Picasa

No comments: