Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Daddy and the Salt Lake bike tour

We are so proud of our daddy! we love to cheer for him as he crosses the finish line. This year it was very rainy and cold. We bundled up and braved it for our favorite cyclist. This kicked off his first ride of the year.  
Even May and I were there... Someday when I have a little more free time I am gonna ride with him. Right now it just isn't going to work. Who would stay home with our kids while I rode? I can't even get out of bed early enough to go. It will get better when baby girl sleeps through the night. 
Hurray for the Finish Line!!!
 
There just isn't many people who cheer the cyclists on... So we cheer for everyone!!! 
He looks great in his stretchy pants!!!! The only thing that got cold were his toes... Good job Daddy!!! He finished in and 1 hour 18 minutes!!!
 
4:30 am just came so dang early!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: