Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gator and Mommy date

Gator and I went to the motocross races and Rocky Mountain Raceway on our Pass of All Passes! So cool. When we got there we saw a table with some guys signing posters. It looked kind of short so we hopped in the line. Rocky the Raccoon came by as Gator was watching the racers... That crazy raccoon took out his Sharpie and signed Gators head. It completely took Gator by surprise and truthfully kinda freaked him out. Now I need to figure out what to take it off with. I think fingernail polish remover works... Or a orbital sander. Oh wait! Just joking.
 
One of the heats had racers as young as 7 years old... A-mazing. Gator really wants to try it. I am pretty sure we shouldn't do this sport. Not only did we see four or five crashes alone tonight. When I taught at the Hair school one of my male students used to race and fell off giving him a head injury that made it so he couldn't remember. I am pretty sure I don't want that to happen to Alex. So I told him all the cool people do the announcing. He could go to all the neat events and talk about it! Sweet! 
One heat raced ATV's.
 
Him
 
Us
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: