Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back track a little

After deciding that I would finally take my kiddles and do something fun... We ended up with a doozy of a day. We went to Thanksgiving Farm land... The goats were the cutest animals. We road the ponies. Eden was not super excited about them once they started to move... We also rode behind the tractor on a trailer. The horses wanted to eat our fingers so we stayed clear of those guys. Ry wanted me to purchase her a chick to bring home. What do I do with a chick? I couldn't say. It stayed at the farm.




 This totally cracks me up. She let the goat sniff her like a doggy would... Um, sis... Goats don't sniff like a dog would. But, girl you are cute!














Then.....

We went over to Mini golf. I thought it would be smart to go inside cause it was a pretty hot day. FALSE.... It was on the third floor of the building and it was cooking up there. Almost miserable. Eden didn't even get the concept and ended up throwing her ball at the hole. Yup, that is the way to do it.
Gator did the rock wall. He got pretty far up too. Ry wanted to, but she had a skirt on and a pair of flops.... So I told them we could come back for just a climb day.
She road the silly ride instead.



Then....
I took them to see Turbo. Lucky for us, all the venues were free. I just payed for treats and extras... It was a fun but full day.


No comments: