Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Grateful #4

Man I am a slacker... I should be up to at least 14 grateful posts by now... I guess if you take into account that I put more than one thing on each of the other posts I might be somewhat current. 

My body-
So very far from what I think it should be. I am so very thankful for this gift. I am thankful it has given me Eight pregnancies, four of which resulted in my little herd. I am thankful for my wacky curly hair, it is fun to have something bouncy. I am thankful for good eyes and teeth. I am thankful for strong arms to carry my babies, oxygen, and a car load of groceries. I am thankful for my feet, my toes make me happy cause they look nice all sparkled up and they are kinda square like Flinstones feet. I am thankful for all the "extras" because that means my body grew humans and nourished them and that is a big deal. I am so thankful for things inside me... Man, I thought I knew something about my insides... I have learned more medical jargon and anatomy in the past 6 years than I ever did in my classes in high school. So my heart and spine are obvious... Now my lungs too... So amazing the jobs these things do. I am thankful for my voice.. I am a shower diva, I love to sing.. If I have to do it in public I throw up. I have the worst stage fright ever.  I am thankful for it just the same because jamming out with my kids is just as cool as singing in front of a million people. One day I might get over it.(probably not) it does make me grateful for others voices!!! I love to be sung to! I am thankful my mouth in general. All I can say is "pathway to my tummy", and best smoocher reciever from my boyfriend/hubby and kiddles!!! Like I said before, I know that there are areas of improvement. But I am so grateful for this one I got!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Such a great post! I wonder if Jake has anything to do with your stage fright? One of our family videos has him chucking a ball hard into your stomach as you were performing at the family reunion. I would totally blame him, if I were you. LOVE YA!