Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Grateful #6

Today I am grateful for 

internet-
I googled three things today.. Fruit leather, More NEHI stuff and Doterra information. I am a nut about trying to do things myself and learn about my kids and how to best help them. I also get to FB, email, and play games.. Internet is so awesome!

Hand me downs-
So after going through all of the kids clothes I realized something.. Eden had very little to wear and May is opposite seasons. So today I went through the hand me downs to see if there was much the little girls could fit into. It turns out that because of other friends generosity both girls have quite a bit. We will need to fill the cracks here and there but at least I don't have to purchase wardrobes. I love hand me downs. If and when we can close the baby chapter in our lives... I have so many baby clothes to pass on... 

Lessons/activities-
I am grateful for people who will take the time to teach something to my kids. This is kind of hard to be pulled in so many directions each night, but we are loving the workouts. We are loving the chance to try new things. It is challenging some nights. Tonight Ry got emotional about one of her piano songs. But she worked it out. There will certainly be challenges. It won't always be easy. 

No comments: