Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fox Hollow 5k

We got up bright and early for the 5k fundraiser for school. I was only planning on doing one mile but Gator was my half heart runner today and he wanted to do the whole thing. Granted, he also rode on backs, took lots of breaks, and rode in the stroller a little bit. But, he made it. He ran a good portion too. I never thought we would see a day when his heart would let him do things like this. I am grateful everyday. It is amazing to me that he has so much life inside him and goes until he can't. Then takes a break... Then takes off again... He might need a nap later. Munchie and the Squishster rode in the stroller and we were really close to being the last... But we made it:) 
Daddy had to run and carry Gator part way. Then swap and take a turn with the girls.. And he encouraged Ry who was off with friends so I couldn't get a photo of her. 


No comments: