Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Grateful #2

I am thankful for....

Modern medicine.
I have been able have children because of medication. My little son and baby girl are living proof of the advancements of medicine. We have been able to hold and love them. They have been able to enjoy a pain free and full life because of wonderful doctors and nurses and medications. We have been able to diagnose them so that we can get the best care possible. 

Vacuums-
The lines in the carpet, the ambient noise that makes my babies sleep. The visual of the gunk no longer in my house. New vacuums with snazzy tools. My little sister used to sit on the vacuum for a ride when she was little. I think vacuums are cool and I am really thankful for mine. 

My husband-
It is easy to be thankful for someone you love so much. I think when I show him I am thankful... it is to show respect and patients. He does so much for our family and is always thinking of someone else. He works very hard to provide for us. Sometimes long long hours and weekends. People forget that he has a life outside of work, they call all hours. He will patiently answer questions and help out even when he is busy with his family. He makes it possible for me to be home with our kids. That is hard in this time. He try's to teach our children service and integrity in a tangible way. Jeff try's to see a need and help before he is asked. He is always willing to help out, without asking anything in return. He is a tease and a fun, silly daddy. 

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

All perfect things to be greatful for! Happy Fall my friend! I am grateful for you!