Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grateful #5

Family both blood and bonded-
My brothers will die of embarrassment because I am going to talk about how awesome they are and they just like to do what my mom calls a "love tap" and give a slug in the arm. My sisters should be okay with me talking about them in a lovey way. I think I am spoiled because family is pretty amazing and I married into a pretty amazing family too. Each of the sibs and in-laws are so kind to me and I am thankful for them. They put up with my crazy... They are such great husbands, wives, missionaries, parents, and helpers. My grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins rock too. 
I have another couple of families I belong to.
My ward family is so amazing. They take care of us when immediate family can't...they stand by us in our day to day lives and they are those who are my village with my kiddles. Every need is filled, every question (even at 3 in the morning... Right Gee's?) answered!!! Every other issue taken care of. Even if they now live forever away. (Missing the Englands) 
My heart family-
It is an honor to stand with the families whose kids have heart defects. To have these people in my life is such a blessing. I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to know individuals who have seen hardship yet choose joy and offer to lift others. I am so grateful for them all. This group has brought me lasting friendships with people who I consider my extended family. 

No comments: