Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Family pictures

So there was a couple of reasons to break down and get family photos... 1. It's been way to long since I have had them done. 2. After Jenivee(my little niece) passed away, I was so sad to hear that there wasn't any pictures of their little family together other than when she was very sick... Time just wasn't my friend in that situation. We have many wonderful pictures of her and are happy for those. But it did make me want to make sure I have my kids in pictures with me. It's tangible that way for me. 3. Jeff needed something nice for his new office. I purchased a photo package at our youth auction for a steal of a deal. And here are the results... 

These were taken at the SL library! 

I couldn't find what I wanted for the little girls, so I scoured Pintrest till I came close and sewed these up! 
We are a bunch of nuts... 

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I need to do this! Great photos!

MEL said...

Brynn,
SOOOOO darling! You guys look great! And I love the girls' outfits!