Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A new day!

With a good night sleep under him, Alex is having a better day. He is supposed to just take it easy today. He will stay on his milranone a drug that helps his heart not work so hard. He will also stay on his anibiotics. They are going to grow it out over the next couple of days to find out which antibiotics will work the fastest. He is looking so much better. Even his incision looks cleaner today. I won't be able to hold him until he has a little more rest so that he doesn't get stressed with all the new things. Anyway we are all feeling better today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew!!!! Dad and I had such a hard time at this bedside last night, the little guy has gone through so much. We just want to take away his pain and make him all better, but we know that we can't. For whatever reason, we all need to go through this experience. I do feel a little closer to my Heavenly Father each time I'm with Alex, because I feel so many angel spirits hovering over him. He is in the best place possible for now, and we know that, but it's hard to not be selfish and just want to hold and snuggle him. I can't wait for that day!!!!! Grandma Homer loves Alex!!!

Anonymous said...

Very glad for the good days! I want you to know that you are amazing!! You have the strenght that most of us just wish for. I am so glad the things are better today.