Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Well, it's more gooby than I thought!

After taking this picture I realized it looks more gooby than I thought. I emailed this shot to neuro. They told me they would show the surgeon and let me know what our plan would be. It's unfortunate because the fix isn't just quick in the office. It's a operating room trip. 
I am trying not to worry yet. 

So don't mind the yucky colored fingernails that I chopped off this morning. I had a dark hair color client last night and had completely run out of gloves. But here is a shot of the whole thing.

3 comments:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

thank you for keeping this blog, We are praying for you guys!! Love you!

B + A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
likeschocolate said...

Praying for sweet miss!